Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Self Evaluation

My blog currently is meeting and exceeding all minimum requirement for blog post.  I regularly incorporate videos, pictures, and links to other websites.  My posts are regularly commented on by people in and outside of the class room.  I actively read and reply to comments people have on my posts.  I admit my earlier posts were lacking in depth and content but as the weeks went on the quantity and quality of my posts have increased.

Now I believe I am speaking in a polite tone not filled with technical jargon or belittling my audience.  I am currently engaging my audience by letting them follow me as I design a ceramics related project.  Currently I feel my blog most likely falls in the B category but I believe if I continue to put more work and effort into my blog it will become an A blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment